The off-road world is a dirty, tough place. Chunks of rock and dirt mean business when launched by roosting tires, and even when it's muddy, hitting the ground is always hard. That's why Bell sweated the details on the MX-9, loading it with a tough polycarbonate shell, MIPS energy management system, an adjustable visor, Velocity Flow ventilation, and a removable, washable, anti-microbial liner for when the time comes to hose down. The MX-9 MIPS packs all these features into one helmet, delivering exceptional value and pro-caliber performance.
- MIPS energy management system
- Integrated roost guard
- Lightweight polycarbonate/ABS shell construction
- Fully adjustable fying bridge visor with air intake vents
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
- Velocity flow ventilation system for maximum cooling
- 3 shell and EPS sizes for a personalized fit