The Bell Helmets RSD 74 is a combo of design influence. Originally hand painted by the RSD crew and put through a lifetime of abuse to achieve a design that’s as worn as it is unique. The brushed metal base finish wears hand brushed lettering and classic striping.
- Composite Fiberglass Shell
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
- Integrated 5-Snap Pattern for Aftermarket Shields and Visors
- Leather D-Ring Pull Tab
- Multi Density EPS Liner
- Padded Chin-Strap with D-Ring Closure
- Quilted Micro Suede Liner
The RSD 74 wing artwork and USA graphic adorn the RSD shop roll up door where brand new RSD customs take their first test runs.
Throwbacks and retro lids are nice, but nothing beats an original. Back in 1954 Bell founder Roy Richter formed his first helmet out of fiberglass and named it the “500.” Bell’s Custom 500 pays homage to Richter’s original design while adding modern protective technology to bring the design up-to-date.