The EVO Dirt Track Handlebar offers the same advanced materials, manufacturing techniques, and technologies as its off-road counterpart, all in a bend perfect for dirt track racers. These bars are the go to choice for amateurs, hooligans and pros alike. We run them on our Super Hooligan Indian FTR1200's and they get the RSD stamp of approval.
- 1⅛" tubing at the clamping area
- Exclusive 4 mm-thick 7000 series aluminum alloy for superior tensile and yield strengths
- Optimum balance between fatigue life, impact strength, and impact-absorbing flex
- High-tech shot peened, stress-relieved, and anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Independent lab tests show that the EVO Handlebar leads the market in fatigue life
- Epoxy inner coating resists corrosion
- Chemically applied cut lines and alignment grid are scratch- and peel-resistant
- Weighs only 1.7 lbs. (771 grams)
- Bar pad sold separately
- Center Width: 122mm
- Clamping Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Controls Diameter: 7/8"
- Height: 144mm
- Pullback/Sweep: 127mm
- Rise: 81mm
- Width: 902mm