RSD race-proven 8 lug hub sets are made for the RSD Traction Flat Track wheels. They are finely machined for accuracy and weight reduction matching the 8 lug hub pattern of the wheel itself.
RSD Traction flat track race wheels are built for the racetrack to provide a lightweight, strong wheel that’s capable of surviving the wide variety of tracks and surfaces you may encounter. Computerized FEA testing and real life testing both in the laboratory and the race track have come together to produce a rock solid design that will live with your race machine for many seasons. Wheels sold separately are available in 19 x 2.75 and 3.0 fronts and 19 x 3.0 and 3.5 rears, with a variety of sizes to allow the necessary tweaks in rim width to get your machine to work the way you want.
- Bolt-on billet hubs made for RSD Traction Flat Track Wheels only
- Fully sealed, maintenance-free, deep groove wheel bearings. Aluminum internal bearing spacers
- Quick-change w/ knock-off nuts included. 18-8 Stainless Steel hardware
- Hub Applications: 6.5”, 8.0” & 8.4” wide rears with 25mm axle for: Harley XR750, Harley XG750R, Kawasaki 650, Indian FTR750 & Yamaha FZ-07
- Designed using FEA computerized simulated stress analysis
- Physical/destructive lab tested to the strictest guidelines
- Gloss Black anodized finish
- 8-Bolt Hub applications are for custom “Framer” race bikes only. Not compatible with production street models
- 10-Bolt Hub applications are designed for street models
- Closed course competition use only, Not for highway use
- Manufactured in California by Performance Machine
- For framers only. 450 DTX wheels and hubs AVAILABLE HERE.