Kellermann's High Power LED Technology: Longlife Protection Guard®, IC controlled, 330 kHz clocked. This circuit, together with other measures, ensures that the LEDs achieve their possible lifespan, with maximum brightness and minimum power consumption. BL 2000 Marker Lights: Sets new standards and makes the turn signal virtually invisible. Its ring-shaped indicator glass is subtly embedded in a metal housing and closes the handlebar nicely. As unobtrusive as this turn signal appears on the motorcycle, in use it emits a strikingly bright flashing signal.
- Sold Individually
- Amber variant designed for use as a front or rear turn signal application; 2-wire setup
- Turn signal is visible from front and rear of motorcycle, depending on handlebar width
- Includes necessary adaptors for mounting on all standard handlebars
- High-quality metal housing
- Suitable for 12-Volt DC applications
- With M8 x 20 mounting thread
- Silent rubber base protects the turn signal from damage caused by vibrations and accidental contact
Note: Universal for 1" or 7/8" handlebars with hollow bar ends. Requires 2-3/4" depth of open bar end. H-D®: 1" or 7/8" handlebars with hollow bar ends. Not for heated grips, air reservoir handlebars or throttle side with electronic throttle.