RSD Traction flat track wheels are built for the racetrack to provide a lightweight, strong wheel that’s capable of surviving the wide variety of tracks and surfaces you may encounter. The wheels were designed by Roland Sands who also designed the original billet flat track wheel produced by Performance Machine. With a tweak in the style department, the new Traction wheel is made in California at the PM facility to the highest quality standards in the industry. Sold separately, race proven 8 lug hub sets are finely machined for accuracy and weight reduction matching the 8 lug hub pattern of the wheel itself. FEA testing and real life testing both in the laboratory and the race track have come together to produce a rock solid design that will live with your race machine for many seasons.
- CNC machined from forged billet aluminum
- Bolt-on billet hubs sold separately
- Proprietary Black Ops anodized finish
- Designed using FEA computerized simulated stress analysis
- Physical/destructive lab tested to the strictest guidelines
- 8-Bolt Hubs sold separately
- Closed course competition use only. Not for highway use
- Can be used with or without innertubes
- Valve stem included for tubeless operation
- Manufactured in California by Performance Machine
- For use on Framers (front & rear) and 450 DTX (front only). Special 450 DTX Traction REAR wheels AVAILABLE HERE.