Now available and will fit all current AFT Singles fitments!
In flat track racing, traction is key. The use of a heavier weighted rear wheel helps to calm down the power delivery of your motorcycle, effectively transferring potential energy into useable horsepower. More mass reduces wheel spin and helps provide better control and forward momentum, especially on slippery surfaces. RSD flat track race wheels are built for the racetrack to provide strong wheels that are capable of surviving the wide variety of tracks and surfaces you may encounter. Used and proven by the Indian Motorcycles Wrecking Crew team for a 2017 AFT championship podium sweep. Now available to all teams looking for a way to help put that power to the ground.
The original forged billet flat track wheel was designed for PM by Roland Sands in 2004. RSD lightweight Traction and heavyweight Hammer wheels continue that championship winning history. RSD race wheels are made in California at the PM facility to the highest quality standards in the industry. Sold separately from Durelle Racing, Rear Spindle Assemblies fit into the RSD hub and wheel allowing for a wider variety of fitment options, including all current AFT Singles bikes.
Computerized FEA testing and real life testing, both in the laboratory and on the race track, have come together to produce a rock solid design that will live with your race machine for many seasons.
- Heavyweight wheels designed to reduce wheel spin
- All widths weigh 11.9 pounds (center only, not including hubs or any other components)
- Can be used with most any combination of spindle, discs, sprockets and tubes and stay below AFT rulebook maximum weight of 40 pounds
- CNC machined from forged billet aluminum
- Proprietary Black Ops anodized finish
- Accepts any Durelle Racing Rear Spindle Assembly (Required for use)
- Designed using FEA computerized simulated stress analysis
- Physical/destructive lab tested to the strictest guidelines
- Manufactured in California by Performance Machine
- 2.40, 2.75, and 3.00 size wheels have small "hammer" flange. 3.5 size wheels have large "hammer" flange
- For race use only