The RSD Clarity Derby Cover is the next best thing to an open primary. Articulately machined billet aluminum frames transparent polycarbonate, giving you the same feel of a spinning clutch pack, yet is fully enclosed. Now you can show off that trick clutch.
Check out the rest of the Clarity line to expose more of your Harley-Davidson's inner workings
- Allows for viewing of internal engine components
- Direct replacement for your stock derby cover on your OEM primary "
- CNC machined from billet aluminum & polycarbonate
- Machined RSD Logo
- All mounting hardware included
- Matching Clarity Air Cleaner and Timing/Cam Cover available
- Available for Harley-Davidson Softail, Dyna, Touring and Sportster models
- Black Ops, RSD’s newest finish option is gloss black on top of a contrasting textured black. Go covert with RSD Black Ops.
I been warning the clarity covers since I bought my 1st bike With my father and now that I'm older and a few years of past I have just received his bike and I have been fixing it! Trying tomaking it back to The bike it was when he bought it new.
but putting some new items that I've wanted for a long time on his bike ! I have been Putting it off buying the clarity covers because I never really wanted to spend that much on an item and putting it on something that doesn't mean nothing to me.. and now that I have received my father's bike and I'm rebuilding it and going to enjoy something that he'd used to enjoy and love and he rode it every time we always went out riding.......I feel like it's worth every penny and makes the bike look great he would love it.
I Just need to get the cam cover but that's further down the road I don't have the funds only thing I got now is wishes and hopes getting my ole mans bike up means alot more right now