Longlife Protection Guard®, IC controlled, 330 kHz clocked. This circuit, together with other measures, ensures that the LEDs achieve their possible lifespan, with maximum brightness and minimum power consumption. BL 1000 Marker Light: Features a very bright white running light next to the amber turn signal. The sleek housing shape creates a clear line at the end of the handlebar. Thanks to the specially developed Kellermann HighPower LED technology combined with state-of-the-art high-power LEDs, the BL 1000 ensures better visibility while riding. It creates the impression of daytime driving lights with crystal-clear double optics.
NOTE: Universal for 1" or 7/8" handlebars with hollow bar ends. Requires 2-3/4" depth of open bar end. H-D®: 1" or 7/8" handlebars with hollow bar ends and O.E.M., Kuryakyn ISO or Transformer Grips. Not for heated grips, air reservoir handlebars or throttle side with electronic throttle.
- White-Amber variant designed for use as a front application and provides a white running light which turns off when amber turn signal is activated; 3-wire setup
- Amber variant designed for use as a front or rear turn signal application; 2-wire setup
- Visible from front and rear of motorcycle, depending on handlebar width
- Includes the necessary adaptors for mounting on all standard handlebars
- Weighted housing helps dampen vibrations in the handlebars
- High-quality metal housing
- Suitable for 12-Volt DC applications
- With M8 x 20 mounting thread
- Silent rubber base protects the turn signal from damage caused by vibrations and accidental contact
- NOT DOT certified
- Sold individually (2 required for install)