Extreme high performance polyglycol brake fluid. Far exceeds the standards of DOT 4. Each bottle is filled with Nitrogen, increasing shelf life and eliminating contamination while factory sealed. Extremely high dry boiling point 594F(312C) helps prevent vapor lock and brake fade during hard use, with excellent recovery time. Wet boiling point 399F(204C).
- Works with all types of hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems requiring a non-silicone synthetic fluid.
- Specially designed to resist to high temperatures of racing actuated brake (steel or carbon) and clutch systems.
- Extreme thermal resistance and stability
- Efficient when rainy
- Exceeds DOT 5.1 and DOT 3 standards also, except for viscosity at -40°C (-40°F).
- FMVSS 116 DOT 4 ; SAE J1703 ; ISO 4925
- 100% synthetic fluid, polyglycol bases