Originally designed to keep pilots warm in sketchy war planes – the flight jacket has become an iconic design in apparel and fashion the world over. The Palomar Jacket pays homage to this timeless styling with a few subtle modernistic details that truly take it to the next level as a riding jacket. The outer shell is constructed of lightweight yet abrasion resistant twisted yarn poly material with a water repellent finish. All outer pockets feature waterproof zippers, and the classic utility pocket has been moved to the right arm for ease of use while on the gas. When unzipped the period correct orange internal liner really makes this style come to life.
- Poly 150d with twisted yarn construction – 210 gsm
- Water repellent finish
- Satin POLY orange LINER
- Cordura® 600D sleeve lining for superior abrasion resistance
- Waterproof internal chest pocket
- Waterproof seam sealed construction
- All YKK Zippers
- Utility sleeve pocket on right side with waterproof zipper
- Lower hand pockets with waterproof zippers
- Rubberized printed branding – left sleeve
- Cotton/spandex ribbed collar/cuff/bottom
- Equipped with SAS-TEC™ flex elbow & shoulder armor / CE EN 1621:2021-1 certified
- Armor ready back pocket
- Jacket is CE EN 17092:2020 – AA certified
Note: This style runs small. We recommending sizing up 1 size.
Extreme good quality and fit, keep up the good work!