You can purchase Roland Sands Design products directly on our website.
Terms of Sale
Roland Sands Design general terms and conditions of sale (“Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to all orders (“Orders”) and obligations negotiated between the parties. These terms supersede any prior written or oral agreements or understandings, or any preprinted or standard terms on any purchase order, invoice, acknowledgement, or similar document exchanged between the parties, and shall not be supplemented by any previous course of dealing, performance, or usage of trade. Buyer’s assent to Roland Sands Design Terms and Conditions of Sale as set forth herein shall be, within three (3) days from receipt hereof, conclusively presumed from either Buyer’s failure to object in writing or acceptance of any or all of the products ordered. Roland Sands Design’s acknowledgement of the Buyer’s purchase order does not imply Roland Sands Design’s acceptance of the terms and conditions thereof, regardless of how they are prefaced or described. Roland Sands Design reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and, as of the date of modification, all new transactions entered into between Roland Sands Design and Buyer shall be governed by the modified document. The paragraph titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not be used to vary the meaning of the text of this Agreement, or interpreted as a complete list of topic referrals. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, such provision shall be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity and all other provisions shall remain in effect.
Prices are FOB Los Alamitos, CA. Prices do not include taxes, duties, license fees and or charges for transportation, list prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change without notice.
All online orders are to be paid for via MasterCard, Visa, or American Express. A $25.00 fee will be charged for any returned payment. If legal action is required to collect an overdue account, the customer will be responsible for all associated collection fees and costs.
To the best of our knowledge, all the application & fitment information contained herein is accurate as of the date it was published. Because there are consistently new models, it is not possible to provide application information for all vehicles. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information or fitment verification.
Properly shipped orders that are refused or returned to Roland Sands Design as undeliverable can be reshipped to customer if additional shipping charges are paid.
All merchandise is inspected and carefully packed before it leaves Roland Sands Design. The carrier is responsible for delivery of merchandise in good condition. Note any damaged or opened boxes on delivery receipt and immediately notify the local carrier office. Shipping errors require 72 hour notification from receipt.
All orders are shipped F.O.B. our warehouse, with legal title and risk of loss or damage to the goods transferring to purchaser when goods are accepted by the common carrier for shipment. All shipments will be via UPS or USPS Ground unless otherwise requested and confirmed. Shipping charges are added to invoice totals.
Prices do not include brokerage fees, import duties, or taxes. Any fees due at the time of delivery are the sole responsibility of the receiving customer. Customer is responsible for any shipping charges or brokerage fees for product returned or exchanged.
The entire contents of the catalog, website, and other printed matter are copyrighted. All rights are reserved. Trademarks and logos represented are the sole property of their owners.
We reserve the right to make product improvements and revisions to products offered.
Warranty and Liability Disclaimer
Your vehicle is to be operated at your own risk only after proper installation. Roland Sands Design components are intended for riding on motorcycles. Riding motorcycles are a hazardous sport and could lead to injury, dismemberment, paralysis, and death. Roland Sands Design reserves the right to alter materials, specifications, and any other modifications to products without incurring legal responsibility associated to similar products previously manufactured. Roland Sands Design will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages, property damages, and/or personal injury damages permitted by law.
Roland Sands Design / RSD Motorcycle Accessories
MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICING POLICY
Effective February 1, 2019
In order to preserve its reputation for providing customers with high value products and strong after-sales support, and to further enhance the Roland Sands Design (RSD) brand image and its competitiveness in the marketplace, Roland Sands Design is unilaterally instituting a policy of minimum advertised price standards for RSD Motorcycle Accessories (Hard Parts) products. This Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy (“MAP Policy”) will become effective February 1, 2019 and will apply to distributors and retailers, including catalogs and internet retailers (collectively, “Resellers”), who resell RSD Motorcycle Accessories/products to end users located in the United States. Roland Sands Design greatly values the efforts of all Resellers to distribute Roland Sands Design (RSD) products and support our customers. This MAP Policy is adopted for the benefit of all Resellers and will be uniformly enforced.
This MAP Policy shall work under the following guidelines: MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICING POLICY
Effective February 1, 2019
- Roland Sands Design will, from time to time, publish a Schedule of Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices (“MSRP Schedule”) on its internet website, which may be amended or adjusted by Roland Sands Design at any time in its sole discretion. The MSRP schedule will identify the effective date, the products and the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (“MRSP”) for those products. Each advertisement of a product identified in the MSRP schedule below the given MSRP will be a violation of this MAP Policy. RSD products not specifically identified in the MSRP Schedule are not subject to this MAP Policy.
- This MAP Policy applies to all advertisements of RSD products listed on the MSRP schedule in any and all media, including, but not limited to, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, social media, mail order catalogs, e-mail newsletters, e-mail solicitations, internet or similar electronic media, television, radio, and public signage. This MAP Policy is not applicable to any in-store advertising that is displayed only in the store and not distributed to any customer(s).
- The inclusion in advertising of free or discounted products (whether made by RSD or another manufacturer) with a product covered by this MAP Policy would be contrary to this MAP Policy if it has the effect of discounting the advertised price of the covered RSD product below the MSRP.
- If pricing is displayed, any strike-through or other alteration of the MSRP that is paired with a price below the MSRP is prohibited. A visible strike out, deletion or alteration of any price in any internet advertising is strictly prohibited.
- 5. This MAP Policy applies only to advertised prices and does not apply to the price at which RSD products are actually sold or offered for sale to an individual consumer within Resellers’ retail location, ecommerce shopping cart or over the telephone. Resellers remain free to sell these products at any prices they choose under these circumstances.
- This MAP Policy does not establish maximum advertised prices. All Resellers may offer RSD products at any price in excess of the MSRP.
- 7. Resellers are prohibited from using RSD Motorcycle Parts exclusively for mail order or internet fulfillment. If a reseller wishes to sell products on the internet through a solely owned site, reseller must request permission in writing by emailing email@example.com. Selling or listing RSD Apparel on third party sites (i.e. Amazon, eBay, Walmart, etc.) is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.
- Pricing listed on an internet site is considered an “advertised price” and must adhere to this MAP Policy. Once the pricing is associated with an intent to purchase (added to shopping cart or order), the price becomes the selling price and is not bound by this MAP Policy. Statements such as “add to basket to see price”, “we will match any price”, “call for price” or phrases of similar import that imply a discount is to be given are prohibited.
- This MAP Policy is solely within Roland Sands Design’s discretion and authority acting through the duly authorized managers of Roland Sands Design. No employee or sales representative of RSD or Roland Sands Design has any authority to discuss, modify or grant exceptions to this MAP Policy. Any representation or action by any employee, sales representative or persons not specifically authorized to discuss, modify or grant exceptions to this MAP Policy under this paragraph is unauthorized and invalid. All questions about this MAP Policy should be in writing and directed via U.S. Mail to:
Attn: MAP Policy Administrator
Roland Sands Design / RSD Motorcycle Accessories
1365 Obispo Ave
Long Beach, CA 90804
(or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
No oral communications about this MAP Policy are authorized. The MAP Policy Administrator shall be solely responsible for determining whether a violation of the policy has occurred, communicating decisions to Resellers regarding the policy and receiving any communications regarding sanctions imposed under this MAP Policy. Any action taken by Roland Sands Design under this MAP Policy shall be without liability to RSD or Roland Sands Design.
- From time to time, Roland Sands Design may choose to offer special promotions on certain products. In such an event, we reserve the right to modify or suspend this MAP Policy in whole or in part by notifying all Resellers of the duration and nature of the change. Roland Sands Design further reserves the right to adjust the MSRP with respect to all or certain products at its sole discretion. Such changes shall apply equally to all Resellers.
- Intentional and/or repeated failure to abide by this MAP Policy will result in sanctions unilaterally imposed by Roland Sands Design. The level of sanctions will be determined by Roland Sands Design in its sole discretion and may include loss of discounts, embargos and ultimately indefinite termination of dealership or distributorship. Roland Sands Design does not intend to do business with Resellers who degrade the image of RSD and its products. Roland Sands Design need not provide prior notice or issue warnings before taking any action under this MAP Policy.
Parts - Us Dealers Locator
Parts - international Dealer List
Tel: 00 49 (0)6501 9695-2000
W&W Cycles AG
Tel: 0049 (0)931 250 61 15
Zodiac International B.V.
Tel: 31-(0)297 28 86 21
Tel: 0041 (0)32 677 2421
Motorcycle Storehouse UK
Tel: 0044 (0)161 337 4390
Performance Cycle Wholesale
Tel: 0064 (0)9 308 1625
Tel: 0031 (0)297 28 8621
Motrix Moto Parts
Rua Dr. Alceu de Campos Rodrigues, 520
São Paulo - SP - Brasil
Tel: 11 - 3337-5312
Preferred International Dealers
Shaw Harley Davidson
Tel: 01825 872003
West Coast Harley-Davidson
147/151 North Street, Glasgow G3 7DA
Tel: 0333 240 5888
Tel: 81 45 431 3456