You have seen the RSD Indian Scout Hooligan race bikes sliding around race tracks all over since 2015, and due to popular demand, now you can build one of your own. Available in limited production, are all of the components to build yourself a Hooligan racer or Street Tracker Indian Scout in your own garage.
We have designed, developed and proven these bolt-on parts over the past 2 years of racing, crashing and thrashing our Scouts across all types of terrain and we are excited to offer them for public consumption. Build yourself a Scout Tracker and get sideways!
- Parts compatible with all 2015+ Indian Scout and Scout Sixty models
- Recommended shocks 13” Progressive Suspension 970 Series (Part # 970-1012B)
- Modification of lower section of frame required for use of tall shocks
- Aluminum Sub Frame
- Fiber Glass Tail Section
- Padded Race Seat, Rectifier Re-Locator
- Belt Tensioner
- Shock Re-Locator
- Front # Plate & Mount Kit
- Rear # Plates & Mount Kit and Scout Fork