SUPER HOOLIGAN FLAT TRACK RACING at THE FRED HALL SHOW in Del Mar Fairgrounds has been POSTPONED!
DUE TO HEALTH CONCERNS WE HAVE BEEN FORCED TO POSTPONE ROUND 3 AT THE FRED HALL SHOW IN DEL MAR FAIRGROUNDS. WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED WITH NEW DATES!
THE FRED HALL SHOW
MARCH 28TH - SATURDAY
DEL MAR FAIRGROUNDS
2260 JIMMY DUARTE BLVD, DEL MAR, CA 92014
Fishing gear, check. Boat, Yep. Tackle and bait, sure. Bow and arrow, camouflage, yes sir. Gas, helmets and fresh tires, absolutely!!
The Super Hooligans are set to invade the 44th year of the Fred Hall Show March 28th 2020, the largest outdoor recreation show in America happening on the water in Beautiful Del Mar, California. With over 4 days of family friendly action the Super Hooligan motorcycle races will highlight the show with main events happening Saturday afternoo amongst 500 booths, 200 outdoor recreation seminars and more family activities than you can shake a stick at. The Super Hooligan races feature 750cc street bikes with stock frames, unlimited motor modifications, 19” flat track tires and the best of the custom and racing world smashed together. A festival for the eyes and ears Hooligan racers will battle bar to bar in the Bay at Del Mar. Run What Cha Brung, mini bike, Super Moto and electric bikes classes will also be run providing track time for everyone with the cahone’s to come out and race.
Tickets available for purchase at show, or click below to purchase e-tickets online
CHECK IN AND PIT AREA INFORMATION (VERY IMPORTANT)
Del Mar Fairgrounds West Parking Lot B - Access to the track is through the Salona Gate, located on the south side off Via de la Valle between the Coast Highway (Camino Del Mar) and Jimmy Duarte Blvd.
• This is a multi-day event as the worlds largest outdoor show
• See schedule below for check-in details and locations
• All racers must register for class(es) to get credentials for races.
• Due to limited space, pit area will be closed to all 4+ wheel vehicles. Drop-off bike and gear then proceed to parking.
• Pit area to be no bigger than 10x10 per “race team.” Pop-up tents OK.
• Pit area will be secured for racers and those with pit passes. Pit passes are available
online and at sign up day of.
• Load-in is available all day Thursday, Friday and early AM on Saturday
• RV / camping is available for through www.delmarfairgrounds.com RV Parking, $38/night, on site manager is Juan 619.240.0736 on a first come first serve basis. 58 spaces with full hook-ups at no additional charge. There is an area that overlooks the track but is very popular.
REGISTRATION, NUMBER PLATES & TECH INSPECTION
• Registered Racers will get Rider + 1 for pit passes.
• Please have your AMA membership number ready or visit the link below.
• Registration locations listed in the schedule.
• Number plates will be issued at the registration table.
• Tech Inspection will also be at the registration table.
Note: Super Hooligan Registration cost is $100 which includes transponder and timing. All other classes are $75. Classes that do not have transponders will grid based off first registered or a hat pick. Each additional class registration is $40. We recommend racers keep class registrations to a maximum of 3 per rider, but if you would like to register for additional classes please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a discount code.